is a member of the Internet International Chamber of Commerce (IICoC)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We aren't raffling off waffles, but waffles and raffles are both awesome!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
***Please note: All ages may read this blog, but you must be 18 years or older and in the United States to participate in the raffles and/or to purchase raffle tickets as the activity is considered gambling in nature. By purchasing a raffle ticket, you verify you are at least 18 years of age, and by purchasing raffle tickets, you also give The Waffle Raffle permission to post your name, email address and picture, or any combination of the 3.***



Refer A Friend using Revolution MoneyExchange

Sunday, February 28, 2010

3 hours of sleep but blog is finished!

I have been up for quite some time, but I am finally deciding to post an entry. Even though I didn't get any sleep, it was worth it because I finished and launched The Waffle Raffle.

Except I'm a little disappointed in the "launch" we've barely reached 60 hits! I thought for sure we would be booming! You guys have to remember that we need you...we need sibscribers and fans and followers in order to get you those fabulous prizes that I know you will want to win.

It hasn't even been 24 hours so I guess I should chill. Forgive me. It's just if I came across a site or blog like The Waffle Raffle, I would totatlly purchased 20 tickets because for $5-that's a freaking steal.

Please give us your support, feedback and we can't give away prizes to anyone if there isn't anyone playing. Common sense, I guess, but I just thought I would say it out loud.

I think we are due for a poll...our first poll in fact, to get people stimulated and warmed up. (you have a sick mind)

POLL ABOUT PRIZES:





Thank you, my pretties.

-Jessica


Email your questions, ponderings, rants, praises, feedback, love for waffles or any concerns you have to thewaffleraffle@yahoo.com

And don't forget to join our mailing list!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment